|Reach zone 50 for the first time|
|Reward||5x current run Radon for all zones completed until zone 50 (inclusive)|
|Goal||Complete zone 55 or Melting Point|
|Loot (excluding Radon) and gathering increased 10x and Trimp attack increased 5x|
|Every second, a stack of Melt accumulates. Melt reduces gathering speed, loot, and Trimp attack by 1% of the current amount (max 500 stacks)|
Melt is a new challenge introduced together with the Radon Universe.
Melt is a Radon challenge. There are a few rules which are followed by each one of them:
- The Radon reward from this challenge can be obtained repeatedly for multiple challenge completions.
- Completing Melt will increase all Radon earned until zone 50 (including 50) by 5x.
- Radon earned from completing Void maps will also be increased by 5x for each Void map completed on zone 50 or below. More information here.
Every second that passes, a stack of Melt is added. Each stack of Melt creates a separate multiplier, which reduces each of the aforementioned stats by 1% of the current total amount. Clearing a zone resets Melt stacks to 0.
- A * (0.99 ^ [Melt stacks])
- A = 10 for loot and production, 5 for attack
As a result:
- Attack starts to fall under normal after 160 stacks (160 seconds or just under 3 minutes).
- Loot and production starts to fall under normal after 229 stacks (229 seconds or just under 4 minutes).
With (maximum) 500 stacks of Melt:
- Attack goes down to 3.285% of original stat.
- Loot and production go down to 6.57% of original stat.
Here's a table showing rounded final multipliers added by the Melt challenge with select numbers of stacks:
Ensure you don't take too long farming maps, as Melt stacks will accumulate in maps. Try to spend no more than 3 minutes in each zone.
The Radon reward was originally +200%. This was increased to +400% in the 5.2.0 patch.
|More about Trimps:|
|Exploration:||Helium Universe • Radon Universe • Maps • Unique maps • Unlocks • Imps • Story • Loot|
|Basic Information:||Trimp (species) • Resources • Structures • Jobs • Upgrades • Equipment • Settings • Combat|
|Long-term Gameplay:||Helium/Radon • Perks • Heirlooms • Formations • Mastery • Achievements • Liquification • Fluffy/Scruffy|
|Gameplay Changes:||Portal • Challenges • Void Maps • Challenge² • Player's Spire|
|Anomalies:||Broken Planet • Corruption • Spire • Magma • Empowerments of Nature • Obsidian|
|Other Useful Info:||Guides • Calculators • Changelog|