|Reach zone 50 for the first time|
|Reward||5x current run Radon for all zones completed until zone 50 (inclusive)|
|Goal||Complete zone 55 or Melting Point|
|Loot (excluding Radon) and gathering increased 10x and Trimp attack increased 5x|
|Every second, a stack of Melt accumulates. Melt reduces gathering speed, loot, and Trimp attack by 1% of the current amount (max 500 stacks)|
"Tweak the portal to bring you to an alternate reality, where there's plenty of risk and Radon. You will gain 10x loot (excluding Radon), 10x gathering, and 5x Trimp attack, but a stack of Melt will accumulate every second. Each stack of Melt reduces loot, gathering, and Trimp attack by 1% of the current amount. These stacks reset each time a Zone is cleared and cap at 500. Clearing Melting Point (Zone 50) or Zone 55 will complete this Challenge - granting an additional 400% of all Radon collected through Z50. This Challenge is repeatable!"
Melt is a new challenge introduced together with the Radon Universe.
Radon challenge[edit source]
Melt is a Radon challenge. There are a few rules which are followed by each one of them:
- The Radon reward from this challenge can be obtained repeatedly for multiple challenge completions.
- Completing Melt will increase all Radon earned until zone 50 (including 50) by 5x.
- Radon earned from completing Void maps will also be increased by 5x for each Void map completed on zone 50 or below. More information here.
Rules[edit | edit source]
Every second that passes, a stack of Melt is added. Each stack of Melt creates a separate multiplier, which reduces each of the aforementioned stats by 1% of the current total amount. Clearing a zone resets Melt stacks to 0.
- A * (0.99 ^ [Melt stacks])
- A = 10 for loot and production, 5 for attack
As a result:
- Attack starts to fall under normal after 160 stacks (160 seconds or just under 3 minutes).
- Loot and production starts to fall under normal after 229 stacks (229 seconds or just under 4 minutes).
With (maximum) 500 stacks of Melt:
- Attack goes down to 3.285% of original stat.
- Loot and production go down to 6.57% of original stat.
Here's a table showing rounded final multipliers added by the Melt challenge with select numbers of stacks:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Ensure you don't take too long farming maps, as Melt stacks will accumulate in maps. Try to spend no more than 3 minutes in each zone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
The Radon reward was originally +200%. This was increased to +400% in the 5.2.0 patch.
|More about Trimps:|
|Exploration:||Helium Universe • Radon Universe • Maps • Unique maps • Unlocks • Imps • Story • Loot|
|Basic Information:||Trimp (species) • Resources • Structures • Jobs • Upgrades • Equipment • Settings • Combat|
|Long-term Gameplay:||Helium/Radon • Perks • Heirlooms • Formations • Mastery • Achievements • Liquification • Fluffy/Scruffy|
|Gameplay Changes:||Portal • Challenges • Void Maps • Challenge² • Player's Spire|
|Anomalies:||Broken Planet • Corruption • Spire • Magma • Empowerments of Nature • Obsidian|
|Other Useful Info:||Guides • Calculators • Changelog|