|More about Trimps:|
|Exploration:||Helium Universe • Radon Universe • Maps • Unique maps • Unlocks • Imps • Story • Loot|
|Basic Information:||Trimp (species) • Resources • Structures • Jobs • Upgrades • Equipment • Settings • Combat|
|Long-term Gameplay:||Helium/Radon • Perks • Heirlooms • Formations • Mastery • Achievements • Liquification • Fluffy/Scruffy|
|Gameplay Changes:||Portal • Challenges • Void Maps • Challenge² • Player's Spire|
|Anomalies:||Broken Planet • Corruption • Spire • Magma • Empowerments of Nature • Obsidian|
|Other Useful Info:||Guides • Calculators • Changelog|
Everybody is welcome to write their own guide. If it complies with the rules, it will be presented here.
List of guides Edit
If you are going to read one guide, read the following:
- NewPlayerGuide(Truth) - This is the go to guide for everything unless you have special needs! This in-depth guide should be able to answer all new-player questions.
The following are specialized guides.
- From Zone 1 - First guide you should read if you are new.
- How to attempt the Spire covers the various stages, several hints.
- Perk Analysis and Strategy
- Spire IV guide - tips for completing Spire IV (Zone 500)
- Spire V guide - tips for completing Spire V (Zone 600)
- Spire VI guide - tips for completing Spire VI (Zone 700)
- Eradicated guide - how to get the most out of the Eradicated challenge²
- Wildfire guide - tips for completing the Wildfire achievement
- Unessenceted guide - tips for completing the Unessenceted achievement
- Melted guide - tips for completing the Melted achievement
- TriVialized guide - tips for completing the triVialized speedrun achievement (SpireV in less than 20 mins)
The following are outdated or incomplete.
- Pages dedicated to guides can have any title, as long as its descriptive.
- As per rules of the Wikia, anybody can edit/update posted guides, not just the author. It is encouraged to expand the guides, or make corrections if necessary.
- Each guide page must contain the Guide template at the very top.
- Copying a guide to make a slightly different version of it might not be appreciated and can be removed by administration. Try to either make something new, or add to existing guides.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.