|Reach 4500% Challenge² bonus|
|Reward||Permanent bonus to attack, health and helium gain|
|Liquimps don't liquify|
|Enemies have 100Qi(1e20)x attack and health|
|Equipment is 100Qi(1e20)x more expensive|
|Every 2 zones, enemy attack and health will increase by another 3x|
|Magma, Nature and Corruption all start at zone 1|
The following rules are in effect:
- Enemies have 100Qi(1e20)x attack and health
- Equipment is 100Qi(1e20)x more expensive
- Liquimps are unable to liquify any world zones
- Every 2 zones, enemy attack and health will increase by another 3x
- Magma, Nature and Corruption all start at zone 1
- Earn 1 extra Coordination per zone cleared
Eradicated is a special Challenge², meaning that reaching a higher zone than previously will grant additional bonuses to attack, health and helium gain, stacking with other Challenge²s. No helium can be gained by any means while this challenge is active.
Similar to the Scientist challenges, abandoning the challenge will reset the world back to zone 1.
You will be able to earn an achievement for beating the first enemy!