|Reach zone 215 for the first time|
|Reward||Double current run Helium for all zones completed up until zone 215 (inclusive).|
|Goal||Complete Zone 215|
|Most enemies have 90% less health and attack|
|The final enemy of each world zone and Map has 2.5x more damage, 7.5x more health, and heal for 5% every time they attack. They drop 3x as much Helium though.|
Domination is a Helium challenge. There are a few rules which are followed by each one of them:
- The Helium reward from this challenge can be obtained repeatedly for multiple challenge completions.
- Completing Domination will increase all Helium earned until zone 215 (including 215) by 2x.
- Helium earned from completing Void maps will also be increased by 2x for each Void map completed on zone 215 or below. More information here.
For the duration of the challenge, most enemies have less attack and health than normal (90% less). However, the final enemy of each world zone (Blimp or Improbability) and Map has massively increased stats, to the tune of 2.5x attack and 7.5x health, and they will heal for 5% of maximum health each time they attack. To compensate for this, they reward 3x as much Helium.
This means that the final Helium reward will be higher than the 2x as advertised on the Portal screen.
The last enemy in zone 215 has 91.0 Uv Health, so you need at least 4.55 Uv average damage to defeat it.
- Domination was added in patch 4.10.0.
- Domination was proposed by /u/JellicleJinx on the "What do you guys want next from Trimps?" Reddit thread. It was originally proposed as a "catch-up challenge" for Spire II, just like Corrupted being one for the first Spire, and the proposed goal was zone 290. The proposal was implemented at the 4.10 test server, but while the server was online, the goal was changed to zone 215.